Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Uncommon Goods Review

Those of you that know me well, know that this mama loves to shop, especially online. Nothing better than shopping in your jammies...right?! I love stores that provide a little bit of everything for everyone and offer fantastic products. Well this is exactly why Uncommon Goods is my kind of online store!

Uncommon Goods has hundreds of unique items. They make it their mission to provide a platform for artists and designers. In fact half of what they sell is made by hand (gotta love that!). Most products are created right here in our beautiful USA.

As an independently owned business, they have the freedom to support causes they believe in and impact the world in a positive way. I LOVE that with every purchase you make, they donate $1.00 to the non-profit of your choice. Since they started the "Better to Give" program 12 years ago, they have donated over $700,000 to charities around the world. Amazing.

No surprise that I was super happy for the opportunity of reviewing some of their wonderful products. Honestly, the hardest part was choosing, because let me tell you there is lots and lots of cuteness to choose from!

I decided on the "Sweet Dreams Pillow Case Set" for our love cave. Aren't they just dreamy??! I can't tell you how much I love them! I think they look super sweet on our bed.


I think they would also make a lovely wedding or bridal shower gift. Check out more wedding gifts here.

Next I chose a Chakra Bath Salts Set. Seven different tubes of bath salts are included in the set, enough to salt your Chakras from crown to root! Chakras represent the seven specific energy centers found in your body. This set addresses each point to provide you with balance and inner peace.

Love the packaging and each & every tube of the salts smells beyond delicious. This is what every mama needs after a long, long day. Check out more gift ideas for ladies here.

Lastly, I ordered this ADORABLE "Mustachifier" for my besties little man. We were planning her "Little Man" baby shower and when I saw this cuteness I could not resist. Mama to be LOVED it too.


As you must know by now, I am obsessed with all things tini. The Uncommon Goods kiddies collection does not disappoint. Check out the whole kids collection here.

Also ladies do not forget to check out the Jewelry collection here. They have some really nice pieces.

So overall I give Uncommon Goods two thumbs up as I am sure you all would too. Go check them out and come back leave a comment on what great find YOU discovered.

XOXO,
Claudia

*I received the products to review for free but my views and opinions are my own.

2 comments:

  1. Wow..so awesome site , the bed with pillows is looking so cool.It will so relax able.
    is this also the part of uncommon goods??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The pillowcases are part of the review.

      Delete

Hover to Pin