Monday, May 2, 2016

Thank You For Helping Me Grow - Free Printable

Are you looking for a quick and easy teacher appreciation gift??! Well look no more, these cute little succulent plants make a perfect little gift. Not only are they lovely to look at but also budget friendly to make. Which is so awesome when you have several teachers to give to. I know special needs moms know what I am talking about. But honestly who doesn't love a succulent??! 

Make sure you download the two FREE printables at the bottom of this post.  The thank you tag  is available with either a red or pink heart.

I found the succulents and pots at Ikea, but you will be able to find succulents almost everywhere (Home Depot, Vons, Lowes, and many more places). The 99 Cents Stores and Dollar Tree always have cute pots too! I paid $2.99 for the succulents and $1.50 for the pots, which are available in three  pretty styles. 
Download the free printable and print on matte photo paper or cardstock. Write you child's name with a chalk pen or chalk. Cut the tags with either a paper cutter or scissors. Adhere the stick to the tag using either tape or hot glue, I use hot glue because I like burning the tips of my fingers off...lol!

Stick the tag into your pot and you are done done done!
Easy peasy right?!

Download your free printables here:

You can use the tags for other gifts as well. I would love to see what you create using the tags. If you post on Instagram, make sure you tag me Ms_Tiniposh.  Also be sure you are follow me on Snapchat (MsTiniposh) for sneak peeks and behind the scenes updates!

XOXO,
Claudia

2 comments:

  1. Woooow !
    AMazing post !

    I downloaded the two FREE printables at the bottom of this post. These are the first
    one and the third one!
    Really amazing !
    THanks !
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin