Friday, June 3, 2011

Cowgirl/Country Style Birthday Parties and Baby Showers

Our sweet client Jessica from Las Vegas, NV recently had a small cowgirl sprinkle for her 2nd lil chick due very soon! She ordered the invitations and lemonade labels from us (thanks so much Jess). Lemonade labels are the same as the BaByQ labels I made last year..except PINK lemonade! Too cute!

Cowgirl/Country theme baby showers and birthday parties are the theme to do. Here are a couple of my favorites each with its own twist and cuteness!

Jessica's Cowgirl Sprinkle..love the fabric on the Lemonade mason jars, the little pink wagon filled with cowgirl boot cookies made by The Sweetest Thing cookies and the cake is too cute!

Sweet D'Saenz Candy Buffet Cowgirl birthday table is beyond SWEET! Love the old fashioned cotton candy machine, the buffet frames, and mason jars used to hold the candy was a brilliant idea. To see more photos click here.

Intrigue Design Studio's Country style baby shower is full of cuteness! Love the invite, mini pies and stamping the wooden forks with rocking horses is such a clever detail. To see full blog post and vendor details go here.

Peas and Thank You's cowgirl chic birthday party was simply gorgeous! The ruffled tablecloth, lasso "Lulu" backdrop, and are you kidding me..that seating area is genius. To see full blog post and vendor details click here.

Hope you got inspired by these beautiful parties/baby showers as I did! This is definitely a theme I must do someday.

Happy Friday,
Claudia

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for including the shower I styled. So nice of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you for including Lulu's party!! You made my day honey : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post with two of my favorite ladies : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwe thanks Tish! All these ladies are truly fab : )

    @Michele and Jil..thank you for allowing me to share your cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness how cute! Great job on the invites!!

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness, TOO cute!!! I'm hosting baby shower at my house sunday and this is inspirational...but I am NOT that crafty!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin