Sunday, August 22, 2010

Roxy's Quienceanera!!

All the hard work for the last couple weeks was SO worth it!! Roxy LOVED it! With a limited budget and time, I was soo grateful everything turned out great! The mass was as beautiful as the birthday girl..the reception was a ton of fun filled with friends, family, and traditions.

Here are some photos and details of Roxanne's Turquoise, White, with a touch of BLING Quienceanera!


Place Cards and Centerpieces

Cake, Reception Venue, Favors and Mariachi

Roxy's Bouquet, Cake Topper, Last Doll, Flower Arrangement, and Table Numbers

Roxy at church, Dancing the Waltz , Two SURPRISE dances, Last Doll Walk, Roxy with her Court of Honor, Changing of the Shoes, and Mother and Daughter embrace

My two lil ones dancing... they had a blast!

A special thanks to the Ontario Hilton..Amanda and her staff were AMAZING, they went above and beyond! If you are planning a quienceanera, a wedding reception or a holiday party in the Inland EMpire.. you MUST call them..you will be very happy with their friendly and professional staff. Also, Thank you.. Thank you to The Cucamonga Cakery...the cake was GORGEOUS and delicious! They are a custom bakery where everything is made to order..check out their website for more of their fabulous work!

Everything was almost perfect..the only thing missing was Roxy's dad who passed away five years ago..she was his princess..he was her king..and although it was a beautiful day..it was bitter sweet. He always wanted to have a Quienceanera for his princess..and my sister made sure his wish came true!

To my Rox, I have seen you blossom from a cute little girl into this beautiful young lady you are today..thank you for being you! As you enter this new stage in your life ..may you remember the most important things in life..love, family, friends, trust, honesty, integrity, and GOD! May his favor and love be with you..may he continue to guide you and protect you always!

Love your aunt,
Claudia

4 comments:

  1. wow, what amazing colors and decor :) LOVE IT! Looks like everything turned out VERY nice...I always wanted a quince, guess I could have one for turning 31??

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL..Marissa!!Yes you can..I can help: ) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome party! looked like a lot of fun and your two little ones are to cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE Quinceaneras as I had one in Mexico when I turned 15....so cool!!! I'd love to share on my blog. Send me pics please to atozebracelebrations@hotmail.com. AWESOME JOB!!!! Love the colors too :)

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin