Friday, May 21, 2010

Teacher Appreciation Week...Miss Haney

Thought I would share..Miss Haney's students wanted to do something special for their teacher (Miss Haney)..Maria (room mom) contacted me for a Custom Photo Book..what a great gift! Room moms (Maria & Rebecca) took photos of each student and students wrote a special message for Miss Haney letting her know why she is so WONDERFUL!! I loved working on this project..it made me remember all my WONDERFUL teachers..who I loved..who helped shape me to be the person that I am today..I thank each one of my teachers for all their hard work, patience, dedication and love! Miss Haney is lucky to have such beautiful children in her classroom..who love and respect her....here are a couple pages of her book...

XOXO,
Claudia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin