Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sneak Peak Roxanne's Quince!


Long story short..my sweet niece Roxanne is having her Quinceanera on August 21st..my sister hired a party planner over a year ago, who was taking care of all the details..now the party planner is M.I.A!!! Yep.. nothing had been done! The Quience is less than a month away!

I've been busy trying to help my sister make this happen...it's been fun and challenging (since her budget has been cut in half!) Can't wait to see it all come together..will post photos after the party..for now here is a sneak peak..her invitation.

Happy Planning,
Claudia

*Invitations made by Tini Posh..for information on pricing or how to order custom invitations email info@tiniposh.com..Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. VERY CUTE! I know kids look forward to their Quince as much as their wedding, can't wait to see details and pics from the big day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute. like the piece you tied on!
    Jackie
    www.glimrofgrace.com

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin