Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tini Customers: Minnie Mouse Hot Pink & Zebra Party

We LOVE getting customer photos! Our super sweet customer Tracy in Bakerfield, CA emailed this photo of her daughter Addy's Minnie Mouse & Hot Pink Zebra party..LOVE IT! We made the cupcake toppers and favor boxes for the party..she did a great job! I don't know what is cuter... that cake or Addy!! Well Addy of course!! Thanks Tracy for the photo, it was a real pleasure working with you..and look forward to working with you again!



6 comments:

  1. JUST PRECIOUS :) LOve it and so super girly too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohhh, sweet. So glad I stumbled across this great blog, have just become a follower - because, clearly, we both speak the same party language! (I am a clown - nope not kidding - so parties are kind of my life at the moment) Anyway, am off the devour the rest of your blog, but please check mine out @ http://louandjane.blogspot.com/ Jane:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW!! You are incredibly creative! I'm having a mickey mouse party for my 2 year old boy and now I'm dying to have a girl so I can make all these amazing Minnie things. SOO Cute. Thank you for posting them. Minnie Mouse Party Supplies

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did you make these favor boxes?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can buy them in our Etsy shop here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/TiniPosh?ref=si_shop

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin